Escape is a modern design shelf with a complex shape, but that you can build without the need of great skills or expensive tools. You just have to follow the detailed instructions included with this plans.
The plans include the CAD files for all the pieces, that you can print and use as templates, and detailed step-by-step instructions.
In the end the result should be very similar to that you see in the pictures, and you don’t have to spend a lot to build it.
- 1 inch (25mm) thick poplar plywood or similar
- Wood glue
- Wood puddy
- Spray filler
- White paint
- A jig saw OR a recip saw OR a scroll saw OR a band saw OR a hand coping saw
- A hand drill OR a drill press
- A belt sander OR a random orbit sander OR a disk sander OR a detail sander
- A nail gun OR a hammer and some nails
- Some sandpaper (120-180-240 grit)